KBzine: your kitchen and bathroom industry news - first
17th May 2013
Going Global in a Day
Whether you are an experienced exporter or considering trading overseas for the first time, research the world in a day by attending this valuable seminar, being held on Thursday 17th February, from 09:30 - 17:00, at the Copthorne Hotel, Slough-Windsor.
Going Global in a Day will bring together Heads of UK Trade & Investment's trade teams in Embassies, Consulates and High Commissions from around the world for the sole purpose of helping companies like yours succeed overseas.
Meet representatives from various countries in Europe, Asia Pacific, the Americas, Africa and the Middle East. All the experts live and work in the market they represent, have sound local knowledge, access to up-to-date business opportunities and can provide you with tailored advice on succeeding in their market.
By attending you will benefit from:
- Pre-booked 30 minute one-to-one meetings with your chosen Heads of Trade;
- The chance to attend presentations on key markets;
- An overview of the different countries' business opportunities;
- Useful cultural tips and access issues;
- Access to relevant business contacts/websites;
- The chance to network with like-minded businesses.
The event costs £50 per delegate. Companies on the Passport to Export and Gateway to Global Growth programmes can attend for £25 per delegate. A maximum of two delegates per company may attend and companies can book up to a maximum of four, one-to-one meetings.
To register your interest and for more information about the countries being represented :
28th January 2011